Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thrilling!


blogthrillermontageborders, originally uploaded by jake orr.

Version Two. I know, I'm surprised it happened so fast too. I link photos to this guy from my flickr account and as I was about to do just that this time - what do you know! I find myself staring at a friendly little button offering me an option for the very task I'd been looking to complete: Post to a Blog. Hey, neat! Long story short, well maybe it's too late for that, but nevertheless here we are at blogger. One of the easily compatible blog options for flickr. And hey, we all like the smooth option, don't we? Fingers crossed I won't be switching it up any time soon. Here we go!

Hey I've got a bit of exciting news for some of you. Well really it's just me who's excited about it, but hey maybe you'll get a rise out of the situation too. This coming January I'm booked at the Rutland Starbucks to show my photography for a little while! I have known about this for a while, but my recent excitement has been that I've picked out the 10 photos I'm going to be showing and I've got them in being printed and mounted as we speak. That means I'll be ready to go soon! And I'll have some photos printed and I'm sure a lot of you know what a rare occurrence that is for me. If I get any more specifics on the event I'll be sure and let all of you know just a soon as I can.

That's it for this week. Until next time I want each and every one of you to go out and do one thing that puts a big, silly grin on your face. Like putting on a new pair of socks.

5 comments:

Rivkah said...

THAT is awesome. I don't frequent Starbucks often but I will totally go to see your work
PS. I did that thing I told you I hadn't done yet and it was totally awesome. ;)

kaare.iverson said...

I wanna have a photo display...jealous

When I get my Lomo...it's on.

Also, can you show us the 10 that you're planning on using?

also

I'm linking you in my blog

Rivkah said...

oooooh Lomos make me looney.

x said...

Congrats, Jake!
Now go on a five-day espresso bender.

xox

Angie Pants said...

I like Carly's plan.
But make it a toffee nut latte bender. Espresso is a little too much like crack...

And I want to see the pictures!

And congrats on the show lover!