Monday, December 1, 2008

Snow!


DSC_0734, originally uploaded by jake orr.

Well it's finally happened. I'm late on a blog posting. What is this, number 5? I guess it had to happen sooner or later. Better sooner than later, I always say. I don't always say that. Now I'm lying too. Oh dear. We're off to a bad start today.

I went sledding this weekend! It was my friend Alix Berrington's birthday weekend and a bunch of my friendskis were up at Idabel Lake Resort for the weekend. I made it up there for a day and we made that day count!

My favorite part of the whold adventure was the sledding we got in. It may have been a little early in the season for it (read:rocks), but tons of fun was had nonetheless. I really don't make enough time for sledding. I don't think most people do, actually. Next time you have a free afternoon give me a call. We'll go sledding.

(Or we'll go slacklining. Christina and I had a late-season slacklining day yesterday and it was great! As long as you dress warm on top, your bare feet really start to get used to the cold!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree with you on the feet getting used to the cold... this is from the girl that doesn't OWN socks and wears flip flops all year... :) Be strong!! lol

kaare.iverson said...

I love how this pic is all Gangsta and colour