Sunday, January 11, 2009

Looking at Pictures


DSC_0115, originally uploaded by jake orr.

So know everyone is excited to see which photographs I chose for my showing at Starbucks. The reason I haven't told you yet is because I'd like there to be at least a little excitement in going to see them. I know there are those of you who are out of the country or similarly indisposed and I'm going to tell you which pictures I used after I have them hung. Wait and see!

I would like to give you a sneak peak at the photos I'm going to have up at the show, though. I'm putting them up on this Thursday the 15th and this is one of the shots that's going to be on the wall in all it's 11x16 glory. I hope everyone who is able to make it goes and checks out the spread I've chosen. It's going to be a travel theme with shots from my Christmas 2007 Mexico trip and also some from my recent Summer 2008 Thailand trip.

Anticipation!

No comments: